The No Pull Freedom Dog Harness comes highly recommended and rated the best so far. This harness makes a walk with your dog easy to manage and painless for the dog. The No Pull Freedom Dog Harness will keep the dog from pulling you around during a walk.
- You can fasten the leash on the back loop of the harness, or on the loop located in the middle of the chest area.
- There is no fear of excessive pulling.
- Reduces neck strain
- Will prevent the dog from coming out of the harness.
- The No Pull Freedom Dog Harness will keep the dog’s spinal cord perfectly aligned during a walk.
- Many ways to use this flexible harness for walking, jogging and biking.
- For a leisure walk, simply attach the leash to the loop on the back.
- If you want to go jogging or exercise with the dog, attach the leash to the chest loop.
- When you want full control during a walk, attach the leash to the back and chest loops.
What Type of Dog is the No Pull Freedom Harness Good for?
- The No Pull Freedom Dog Harness is great for all dogs.
- It can be used on puppies, adults and senior dogs of all sizes.
- You can use the harness for dogs with arthritis, a broken leg, amputations and recovering from surgery.
Make sure you read the instructions prior to placing the harness on the dog.
- The harness is very effective in reducing pulling from the dog
- It’s so comfortable that the dog will not mind wearing the harness
- The harness is easy to attach and remove from the dog
- Great for aggressive pulling dogs
- Perfect for dog trainers
- The harness is padded, so there is no fear of chaffing
- It does not twist and turn while the dog is wearing the harness
- Walking the dog is a pleasant experience
- The harness is hand washable
- Some dogs may require some training in order to get used to wearing a harness
- You’ll have to make adjustment to ensure the harness fits the dog properly