by Sophie Castonguay
If you are looking for a way to maintain control of your dog on walks without tugging on his leash causing him injury, you need to take a look at the Premier Easy Walk Pet Harness.
The Premier Easy Walk Pet Harness was made with your dog’s safety in mind. It is designed to be worn on your pet as a front chest attachment. If your dog starts to pull away from you the harness gently tightens across his chest and shoulder blades to gently guide him back and keep his attention on you.
- It’s made out of a soft durable nylon that can be adjusted four ways for extra added comfort.
- Pets adjust to wearing the harness quickly.
- You can get your dog in and out of the harness easily with the quick snap buckle.
- Trainers and veterinarians approve and recommend this harness for pets.
- Owners of this harness have found it to be a great training tool for their dogs. If you have a dog that likes to pull hard when he sees other dogs while out walking, this harness will correct the problem. If you fear that your dog will injure your shoulders from pulling so hard, the Premier Easy Walk Pet Harness will make your dog think twice about pulling.
- When he pulls, the harness gently tightens across his shoulders, clinching his legs which breaks his attention away from the other dog and bring his focus back.
- The harness doesn’t require you to do a lot of work.
- The Premier Easy Walk will automatically correct your dog when he begins to veer off by tightening slightly in a way which brings the dog back to you.
- These harnesses do come in various sizes to accommodate different dogs.
- The harness is designed to prevent pulling to the side or forward. If your dog stops walking for any reason, the harness is less effective at getting him to move.
- A few customers have mentioned that on long walks the harness tends to rub under their dogs armpits causing irritation. It’s best to make sure you have the harness properly adjusted and make sure you have the proper size for your dog.