Anyone who has a dog knows, a walk in the park can be just the opposite of “a walk in the park” when you have an energetic dog in tow! I speak from experience when I say that getting pulled around by the leash has to make you wonder sometimes just who is walking who. With that in mind, I decided to give the “SENSE-ation No-Pull Dog Harness” a try.
SENSE-ation No-Pull Dog Harness
- This harness is designed to help reduce the amount of pulling your dog can do, so that you are not being yanked all over the place.
- It comes in three colors: red, dark purple and black.
- Comes in a variety of sizes so it can accomodate various dog breeds and ages.
- It is primarily constructed of nylon, with nickel plated metal connecting hardware.
Before purchasing, I had to measure my dog to get the size just right. This wasn’t too tricky, and I ended up getting the “small” size. After a little adjustment, I felt confident that we were ready to go for a walk. I was rather pleased.
- The harness was easy to put on, not like other harnesses i`ve seen on the market and the instructions that come with it are very clear.
- The harness has the buckle located lower down on his abdomen therefore it does not rub dogs in the armpits.
- Painless for the pup.
- The harness seemed solid and fit him comfortably without constricting him.
- Almost like magic, my dog stopped pulling and starting prancing. I could hold the leash with just one finger after a few times of using this harness. It really kept my excitable little guy under control.
- My dog never seemed bothered by the harness, which is relieving.
- One thing I found odd is that, even if you order the dark purple model like I did, the belly strap that comes with it is black. This matches well enough since black is a neutral color, but it makes me wonder why it would be such a hassle to include a strap in the purple shade.
- The middle front silver ring (where the leash attaches) should lie almost in the shape of a v, otherwise the dog will not be able tovsit without it becoming too tight across the chest area.
- Not to be used with retractable leashes, only with traditional leashes or else they get tangled.
Aside from this, I found the product to be fairly solid and accomplish what it sets out to do. If you have an energetic dog like mine, I would suggest trying out the SENSE-ation No-Pull Dog Harness.
SENSE-ation No-Pull Dog Harness Review: 5/5